Meditation & Plant Healing (Mapacho) Retreat, Upcountry Maui Hawaii
Are You ready to transform your life?
Through potent meditations, non-dual wisdom healing, master plant teacher mapacho (sacred tobacco), individual and collective healing, community, authentic movement and exquisite nature.
Join Prajna and her team for a rich and transformational 5 day, 4 night Silent Healing Retreat in beautiful Upcountry Maui Hawaii.
Please download our FREE BOOK HERE on the benefits of Sacred Plant Medicine and Master Plant Teachers before submitting your registration. On this retreat we will be working with mapacho also know as sacred tobacco. The informative guide will answer many of your questions. Thank you.
What You Will Receive:
- Guided meditations and ancient healing wisdom.
- Allowance for painful identifications, core beliefs & conditioning to relax, unhook, dismantle in vital presence.
- Carefully crafted therapeutic processes & shadow work that empties toxic shame, revives energy, clarifies your sacred purpose & unleashes your authentic expression.
- Limpias (healings) in our open—heart human clinic where our shared humanity is tenderly seen and met in a safe playground of love and kindness.
- Potent Meditations, dynamic movement & nature.
- An intimate journey, personalized attention for a growing capacity to fill in missed experiences & integrate healings in a way that anchors and honors who you are.
- If you have additional questions about retreat. Please use our contact form. Thank you!
Retreat tuition: $1,100, includes accommodation.
- Application and $550 deposit are required to hold your space. Deposit is due when you submit your application. This retreat has limited spaces and will fill quickly. Book now. Thank you.
- All policies including covid19 are contained within the registration process. You must agree to our policies in order to attend.
- The remaining payment is due upon arrival: $550.
- Retreat arrival: Thursday, September 24: 3pm for a 4pm start.
- Retreat ends: Monday, September 28: 2pm.
All are required to stay for the full retreat, no exceptions. Thank you.
- Shared accommodation is included in tuition.
- Guests are housed in a beautiful spacious retreat house.
- Each participant is required to bring a diet friendly dish for an evening meal. Kelly will arrange this with you. Our team will provide snacks, fruit, tea and a delicious diet friendly breakfast.
Historic Maui House, 7 Unit Estate, Pool, Central Maui Location Removed from the hotel / resort beachfront crowds, the 2.1 acre Banyan Tree Estate simply overflows with peace. The salt water swimming pool and hot tub offers spectacular ocean and mountain views. We have a 700 sq ft fully equipped Yoga Studio. Furnished in traditional island style furniture, the living room, formal dining room and bedrooms will give you the flavor of old Hawaii.
- Timezone: America/New_York
- Date: Sep 24 2020 - Sep 28 2020
- Time: 12:00 pm - 10:00 am